N.B.-We don’t mandate delegates to get vaccinated to be able to attend the workshops however un-fully vaccinated delegates will be required to be tested once every 48 hours for Covid 19 during the course of the workshops.
- Delegates coming to South Africa are required by the laws of South Africa is expected to produce a PCR test that is not older than 72 hours from the time of departure from the Country of origin to South Africa.
- This test must be conducted by a certified medical practitioner and should have the name and signature of the practitioner who conducted the test.
- In the event of the traveler’s failure, for whatever reason, to submit a valid negative test certificate in terms of paragraph (a), upon arrival in South Africa, the traveller shall be required to do an antigen test at his or her own costs;
- in the event of the traveler testing positive for COVID -19, he or she shall be required to isolate him or herself, at his or her own cost, for 10 days;
(d) a passenger is required to wear a face mask at all times, may only remove a face mask during an emergency or when instructed by cabin crew to take it off and must observe social distancing;
- Delegates will be mandated to be in a bubble setup on the duration of the workshops as will be gazetted on their acceptance form.